The EELLSS consortium will organise a final event on October 5th and 6th, 2017, in Kassel. The two-day event will bring together all partners and all those teachers and students that have been involved in the learning projects. The event will take place in the German partner school Wilhelmsgymnasium on day 1 and in the premises of the Landkreis Kassel on day 2. We will organise a fair where partner schools will present their learning projects and findings.
The EELLSS team is inviting European school students (14-19 years old) to submit projects, concepts or ideas on practical and problem based soil projects in European schools.
You can describe a project that has already been carried out or is still in the planning process. You can also describe a concept or idea that could potentially be carried out if you had the chance to do so.
In any case, you should:
- describe the problem or challenge related to soils that you want to investigate;
- follow enquiry based principles (creating a need to know, using data, making sense, reflecting …),
- describe the solution of your project or idea.
The best projects will be invited to our final conference in October 2017, in Kassel, Germany.
Find out more!
EELLSS kick-off meeting was held on 24th of February 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The partnership came together to plan the implementation of the project and to share their experiences on ecological and climate related issues in order to develop basic and transversal skills through:
- innovative teaching and learning approaches and
- integration of competences validation both in teachers’ trainings and in the learning projects of students
The partnership is made up of nine partners from seven different European countries which include BUPNET GmbH (Germany), Landkreis Kassel (Germany), Fontys (Netherlands), VGY (Sweden), Source (Italy), Aizputes (Latvia), ODTU (Turkey); CECE (Spain) and blinc eG (Germany).