Please write in English to: award@EELLSS.eu
By submitting a project, you accept that EELLSS is entitled to publish the submitted projects on the Internet or in other media also in modified form, and that your data can be electronically processed and published.
All submissions must be in line with European copyright laws. Short quotes may be used if the source is clearly listed. Images, film, sound and other multimedia sources can be used if they were produced by your school, if the author has given his/her explicit consent, or if they are freely accessible sources such as ClipArt.
Your submissions shall contain no statements, facts, information or quotes which are hurtful to or disparaging of individuals or groups. Your submissions shall contain no statements, facts, information or quotes on the basis of which people can be persecuted due to the colour of their skin, their opinions, nationality, gender, profession or conviction. Your submissions shall not encourage others to commit crimes or violate laws.
- The authors are children/adolescents between 14 and 19 years old.
- Your project relates to soil sciences and investigates a soil related problem or challenge.
The best projects will be published on Facebook and awarded in Kassel in October 2017 in the framework of the final conference of the European EELLSS project.
Please prepare the following materials:
- completed submission sheet in English
- the link to your film (uploaded beforehand e.g. on YouTube)
- digital photograph of all team members – please attach a photograph of your project group to the submission sheet. We are curious to see everyone who took part in the project.
Adults, e.g. teachers, can supervise the project activities. In addition, the team can and should of course work with adults of all ages and social groups. However, these adults are not members, but partners of the team.