EELLSS project activities:
- Develop topics and contents in the natural sciences and their potential interfaces to soil science;
- Establish an “activating” learning approach that follows the principles of competence oriented learning and makes use of the LEVEL5 system to validate competence developments;
- Develop instructional designs and didactic instruments to be offered to the teachers as planning devices;
- Design and deliver a training course on how to apply soil science as a learning field in schools;
- Set up an EELLSS-platform which will be serve as collaborative learning and exchange space;
- Create a virtual market place for schools using EELLSS approach in the future and course providers who will offer trainings and courses on sustainable development and soil science.